The Field Experience team supports Advisor Services Sales and Service. Together, we shift the performance curve through strategic thought partnership, innovation, execution and enabling the business to capture more value. Within the Field Experience team, the Acquisition and New Client Experience team focuses on the client journey from pre-transition, through the client’s first year on Schwab’s platform. A key responsibility of the Acquisition and New Client Experience team is to develop the strategy, training content and integrate the resources and teams who support an advisor during their first year. By creating a high-touch first year experience, we increase client platform adoption, loyalty, growth and future referral opportunities.
- As a key contributor of the Acquisition and New Client experience team, the Senior Manager will manage a large scale project with multiple and complex work streams for modernizing an adult learning program and improving a new advisor’s first year journey.
- This individual will be responsible for building compelling business cases, developing innovative recommendations, tracking performance metrics and effectively influencing across the organization.
- As the strategy moves forward, this individual will be responsible for creating new training content using adult learning methods for on-demand content and guided training.
- Successful team members must possess creativity, strong problem solving skills and be effective at developing compelling written communication.
- Additionally, they should demonstrate the ability to provide clear direction to project team members and understand how to pivot changing priorities.
- Furthermore, they should be experts at communicating and influencing information about the projects he or she manages to all levels of the Schwab Advisor Services organization.
- A ‘can-do’ client-first approach to business
- Familiarity with adult learning methods
- Proven talent to deliver high-quality work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Desire to be part of a team that celebrates and advocates for each other
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills, including the ability to develop recommendations, influence partners and present updates
- Ability to translate complex and varied inputs including market data, client and executive insights, and broad industry research into compelling stories and actionable programs
- Desire to continuously develop your skills
- A bias for action and the ability to overcome obstacles and successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and manage a project plan
- An understanding of dependencies and ability to anticipate ripple effects
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Experience serving the financial services industry is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in a program management and/or content development role is preferred.