- Responsible for the execution of Property Management Lifecycle Model from Acquisition, Use and Disposition consisting of 10 functional outcomes at multiple Honeywell sites.
- Candidate will manage diverse group of property professionals responsible for Honeywell capital assets, US Government and other Customer owned property.
- Ensure compliance with Honeywell’s Code of Conduct and Corporate/Functional policies and procedures.
- Communicate and coordinate with work groups engaged in similar or related operational activities.
- Ability to learn Honeywell’s Management Operating System (MOS): Planning, Day to Day Execution, Monitor Performance, Communicate and Optimize your Organization.
- Communicate with all levels of management with regard to status of activities.
- Adhere to Honeywell Aerospace Property Management Plan.
- Utilize established Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS) tools and Global Asset Management (GAM) metrics to ensure operational wellness.
- Conduct performance evaluations, salary planning, interprets and enforces organizational policies.
- Perform management functions, including but not limited to, evaluating, training, developing and mentoring of staff personnel; ensuring productive work environment; ensuring departmental goals and objectives are completed in accordance with standards and within time and budget constraints.
- Manage Cost Performance Index (CPI) to achieve contract value target/s.
- Support Business Development growth both internal and external opportunities.
- Drive participation in support of Continuous Improvement Plans as part of Leadership Standard Work.
- Champion, coach and motivate teams and/or team members.
- Lead cross-functional teams and utilize Six Sigma to design, implement, or re-engineer work processes related to Property Management within the Integrated Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Contracts, Manufacturing, or Aftermarket activities to ensure compliant system operations.
- Lead long term planning process and develop strategic operating initiatives that drive continuous improvement and support organizational objectives.
- Conduct meetings and technical presentations with site leadership as required.
- Provide measurable input into developing productivity improvements, processes and standards that are approved by our Global Asset Management Governance council.
- Position is guided by department/program objectives.
- Provide direction to staff and assists with the development of department and company initiatives.
- Decisions may have a major impact on the overall success of the department or program.
- Provide significant customer influence on operational issues.
- Apply wide application of theories, principles and concepts to operational planning.
- BS degree with 15 or more years of progressive experience, 10 of which where in a supervisory/management capacity.
- NPMA Certification is Required.
- Possesses strong leadership and communication skills, ability to counsel, coach, develop, and motivate staff of professionals; has team building and facilitation skills; ability to work with diverse levels of internal/external customers, i.e., DCMA, OEM Customers.
- Greenbelt certified or the ability to obtain Greenbelt certification.
- Certification as a Professional Property Manager (CPPM) preferred.
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SAP and PEMS a plus.
t Honeywell, we are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient and more innovative and productive.
Honeywell creates solutions linked to global macro-trends that improve quality of life for people around the globe — generating clean, healthy energy, and using it more efficiently; increasing our safety and security; enabling people to connect, communicate, and collaborate; and equipping our customers to be even more productive.
Our core businesses – Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions, and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
A career at Honeywell offers infinite possibilities within a diversified, global organization that is helping to help solve the world’s toughest challenges and improving quality of life for people globally.