This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly analytical, data-centric team at a fast growing FinTech company. You will partner with internal stakeholders from across the business to help drive new analytical insights and drive business value. More specifically, the role will focus on supporting our Small Business lending team.
- Extract new variables to use for underwriting from new data sources
- Evaluate the utility of untested data sources
- Build reports to monitor the risk and return performance for LendingClub’s Small Business products
- Research and build innovative solutions to enable large scale risk assessment and decisions
- Conduct on-going risk solutions/strategy performance monitoring and re-optimization
- Work with product managers and engineering teams in deploying risk decisioning strategies, system improvements, new product capabilities, trouble-shooting issues etc.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis related to credit risk management, communicate and share insights
- Advanced degree with 1+ years of relevant professional experience strongly preferred
- Programming competency in languages such as SQL, SAS, R, and Python required
- Proven experience in employing machine learning/analytics solution on real world problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with peers and senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Prior knowledge of credit risk management is a plus.