Responsible for operational management and delivery of fiduciary, risk, compliance and legal, interventions for the Share Scheme Administration and GBS Services & Support team.
- Responsible for operational management and delivery of fiduciary, risk, compliance and legal, interventions for the Share Scheme Administration and GBS Services & Support team.
- Perform necessary investigations and provide guidance relating to operational and fiduciary compliance on share schemes, in accordance with scheme rules and deeds, to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform necessary investigations and provide guidance relating to operational and fiduciary compliance across all business units of the GBS Service & Support team.
- Compilation and submission of oversight reports, share scheme summaries, resolutions and other scheme and fiduciary associated documentation.
- Legislative, audit finding and process compliance monitoring including liaising with stakeholders, identifying, reporting, putting forward possible solutions and tracking of issues.
- Oversight of documentation libraries ensuring all documents such as minutes books, rules, deeds, amendments, resolutions and letters of authority are present, up to date and being maintained.
- Risk champion, liaising with stakeholders and performing the on-going and associated risk evaluation, monitoring and reporting, including management and control of the office error reporting, investigation and resolution processes as well as assistance with compilation and submission of associated reports and documentation such as BCP’s, Audit responses, compliance stats, RCSA’s, mandates etc.
- Facilitation and presentation of related training to others.
- Participate in or execute related projects.
- Assist with adhoc tasks that may arise from time to time.
- Legislative and process compliance monitoring within the team including liaising with stakeholders, identifying, reporting, putting forward possible solutions, tracking of issues and driving resolution thereof.
- Operational business risk management including liaising and assisting stakeholders with on-going risk evaluation, monitoring, resolution and reporting, including but not limited to the access enablement and segregation of duties processes and metrics.
- Passion to make a difference with a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail, with a disciplined and structured way of working.
- Entrepreneurial and competitive drive.
- Customer focussed.
- Proactive approach and good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to handle complexity and change.
- Ability to work on own without constant supervision
- Team player
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- A legal/risk/compliance background and related qualification, preferably with some fiduciary experience dealing with trusts / employee share schemes, as well as experience in risk and compliance management oversight and the operational execution thereof.
- Legal/Para legal/company secretarial/CASA/Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA) or related qualification.
Type of Exposure
- Managing a team of people
- Creating a business plan
- Implementing a strategic plan
- Measuring client satisfaction
- Working with clients to solve client problems
- Investigating and reviewing processes to improve client satisfaction
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Analysing situations or data that requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Developing ways to minimize risks
- Drafting reports
- Managing conflict situations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Conducting a needs analysis
- Writing business proposals
- Checking performance data to measure employee performance
- Recruiting and staffing
- Analysing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Communicating complex information orally and in writing
- Identifying trends
- Conducting gap analysis
- Providing expert advice/opinion
Minimum Experience Level
4 – 6 years related experience (finance, credit, business management, administration, project management)
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of the Trust Property Control Act and Company’s Act.
- Ability to draft minutes and resolutions.
- Reading and interpreting contracts.
- Understanding of Root cause analysis.
- Ability to present information in a useful and intelligible format for business users.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong administrative skills and ability.
- Financial numeracy.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business Acumen
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Business writing
- Communication Strategies
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Industry trends
- Microsoft Office
- Principles of financial management
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Research methodology
- Decision-making process
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Behavioural Competencies
- Building Trust
- Contributing to Team Success
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Leadership Disposition
- Planning and Organizing