- You ensure that the design and execution of the Singapore FCC Surveillance and Transaction Monitoring Program including the policies, procedures, processes and controls are fit for purpose.
- You ensure the team meets required standards around the review of transaction monitoring and ongoing background screening alerts generated by the Bank’s surveillance systems.
- You identify potential emerging transaction monitoring trends or issues and devising appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- You monitor the health of surveillance controls and ensure it remain robust and meets expected performance standards.
- You monitor and report key performance indicators to risk management committees and APAC FCC management and where needed devising and implementing appropriate strategies to deal with day to day challenges.
- You represent FCC in change the bank or run the bank projects related to AML surveillance as well as making sure that the annual threshold tuning exercise is appropriate executed.
- You ensure that the AML Analysts are well trained in the execution of their duties.
- You represent FCC with audit or inspectors on surveillance related activities including drafting management responses. Ensure that any follow-up remedial actions are appropriate dealt with in a timely manner.
- Degree qualified with at least 8 years of track record in AML transaction surveillance, or other related financial crime or money laundering investigations.
- Able to motivate and groom a high performance team.
- Adaptable to a fast pace environment and able to work under pressure; you should be hands-on in approach.
- Have an eye for detail with good judgment, and ability to identify relevant issues with appropriate resolution strategies.
- Strong communications and excellent writing skills.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Singapore AML/CFT laws and regulations and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg) in context of monitoring.
- Prior experience of AML surveillance monitoring in private banking environment would be advantageous, working knowledge of MANTAS system would be desirous.
- Able to work well and build positive relationships with colleagues of the bank including, business, operations, other Compliance colleagues and regional FCC management etc.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs