We are looking for Senior Research Associates to join the New York, Hong Kong, and London offices of Bernstein’s premier Equity Research platform. Our industry teams are typically only two or three professionals in number, and you will have a high level of responsibility and be empowered to make an important contribution.
As a Senior Research Associate, you will:
- Acquire expertise in your sector working with a Senior Analyst who is a seasoned industry expert
- Become adept at in-depth analysis of your industry and companies
- Demonstrate thought leadership and make significant contributions to our highly differentiated written product and forward-looking financial analysis
- Develop relationships with institutional clients, sales, trading as well as interact with senior management of companies in your industry
We make a strong commitment to Associate development, and give you opportunities to rapidly gain visibility and incremental responsibility. While our culture is intellectually rigorous, it is also very collegial and fun – Associates participate in a range of activities including philanthropy, development and leadership programs, social events, mentoring and annual on- and off-sites.
Our Senior Research Associates should meet the following criteria:
- Track records of outstanding academic performance, including honors and awards. Academic credentials typically include test scores and grades in the 90th percentile and above
- Are current students graduating in 2018
- Excellent broad-based analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative backgrounds (may have credentials such as the CFA, ACA or CPA)
- Relentless intellectual curiosity and a drive to excel at the highest level
- For the Hong Kong office: Mandarin and/or Cantonese and/or Korean skills (verbal and written) preferred
We look for consummate team players who seek a highly rigorous and collegial environment for their career development. These are typically 3-5 year positions with outstanding growth potential. Historically, our associate positions have proven to be excellent platforms for successful professional careers in investing.