Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting proprietary research evaluating the competitive landscape, analyzing industry news and company filings, attending conferences, and speaking with key opinion leaders.
- Building and maintaining financial models.
- Writing research reports for initiations of coverage, analysis of data, industry/company news, and quarterly earnings.
- Conceiving and executing on differentiated project ideas.
- Interfacing with company management teams, internal sales and trading personnel, and institutional investors.
- 2+ years’ experience in equity research, investment banking, or similar buyside exposure.
- MBA and/or CFA.
- Quantitative aptitude and high degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in written/verbal communication, and in building financial models utilizing excel.
- Motivated, hard-working, team player.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses a plus, but not required.
- Position will be located in New York.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs