- Support compliance oversight of PFS’ business activities.
- Assist business units with documenting and conducting evaluations of regulatory and legal risks and controls, including working directly with the applicable business unit and other functions to ensure that business practices and procedures provide a sufficient control environment to manage regulatory risk and that gaps are appropriately addressed.
- Support the PFS complaint management process by assisting with identification of potential regulatory violations and compliance and/or operational risks that may be evidenced in customer complaints, monitoring for complaint trending, and assisting in the performance of root-cause analysis.
- Assist First Line of Defense and Second Line of Defense in review and development of procedures, policies, processes, training materials, and client-facing communications to help identify enhancements and new processes for implementation in response to regulatory requirements.
- Perform or assist in the performance of periodic monitoring and self-evaluation of lending activity including fair-lending data monitoring and analysis, as well as review of lending lifecycle activities such as underwriting and pricing analysis, comparative file reviews, and non-data reviews of policies and procedures of PFS.
- Support the development and maintenance of a PFS vendor management program.
- Assist in the design, development, and delivery of compliance training materials.
- Assist in preparations for regulatory examinations and audits.
- College degree required
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in financial services operations (captive automotive experience preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in operational risk and/or regulatory compliance role
- Understanding of automotive financing principles, strategies, systems, processes, and industry benchmarks
- Proficient with MS Office Products
- Demonstrated research, deductive skills and problem solving and analytical skills
- Conceptual thinking, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Excellent ability to formulate decisions
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs