Houlihan Lokey’s Department of Human Capital Management (HCM) is seeking a Senior Recruiter to lead the firm’s efforts in identifying, attracting and recruiting experienced and campus professionals for key opportunities across the firm, specifically for the Corporate Finance (CF) line of business. The successful candidate will partner with the business to develop and execute on recruiting strategies. As the recruiting point of contact for clients within CF, the candidate will meet regularly to discuss hiring needs, share market intelligence and report on current reporting efforts.
- Hands on recruiting responsibilities for lateral hiring roles, owning full life-cycle of the process including sourcing, screening and closing candidates
- Manage and prioritize campus recruiting programs at core and non-visit schools for CF nationwide as well as regional coverage for cross lines of business activity given geographic location. Build strong relationships on campus.
- Manage and control agency usage, vendor expense and cost per hire
- Develop creative solutions for diversity, military and referral initiatives
- Develop and maintain external networks to stay informed on industry trends and market intelligence
- Collaborate with business partners (i.e., HR, hiring team, Head of Recruiting) on candidate offers and Total Rewards
- Oversight and contribution for specific work streams or projects as needed
- Support business leaders to manage headcount planning and set recruiting targets; understand market trends and competitive dynamics, and develop talent acquisition strategies to achieve those targets
- Adhere to recruiter metrics including, but not limited to, Cost per Hire, Time to Fill, etc.
- Provide regular updates to business executives on progress against hiring targets and other key talent acquisition initiatives
- Manage efforts to optimize employment branding and candidate experience
- Implement best practices for recruiting across all efforts and strategies
Requirements / Qualifications
- 5 or more years of professional experience with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role
- Experience in investment banking (bulge bracket or middle market) is desired
- Highly organized and efficient with experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
- Experience managing candidate flow utilizing tracking databases to facilitate reporting to leadership and compliance with firm and regulatory policies;
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of candidates and clients
- Demonstrated track record of successfully driving process improvement and increasing satisfaction for internal partners and candidates
- Broad knowledge of campus recruiting strategies and experience in managing relationships with faculty, career centers and students at core and non-visit schools
- Experience in Taleo and/or Workday a plus
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable style; enthusiastic and passionate approach regarding recruiting
- Ability to travel domestically on an occasional basis