What you’ll do:
- You will manage full life-cycle recruitment for open roles across Bloomberg’s Financial Products business – the most fundamental part of Bloomberg’s revenue and marketplace strategy.
- Our Financial Products business is a dynamic group that includes Analytics, Sales, Application Specialists, Core Product, Enterprise Solutions and Tradebook.
- Out of the gate, you’ll foster relationships with hiring leaders, ensure a smooth recruiting process and establish an outstanding candidate experience against a strategy tightly aligned with Bloomberg’s business strategy.
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, including successful recruitment of experienced professionals in an agency/search firm or corporate environment.
- The ability to execute on assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence multiple constituents without direct authority and effectively network within a heavily-matrixed organization.
- Proven behavioural interviewing skills and candidate assessment techniques.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, human resources information systems, and other recruiting-related applications.
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to lead by example.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs