- Identifying and evaluating investment opportunities.
- Lead or co-lead the due diligence process for private equity and real assets funds.
- Present key findings at various committees.
- Prepare materials for inclusion in quarterly strategy reviews and investor reports.
- Support advisors and client requests..
- Communicate with advisors and clients as appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will possess an undergraduate degree with 10+ years of work experience, with significant exposure to the private equity or real assets space.
- Candidates must possess advanced knowledge of Excel and Word, as well as strong presentation and communications skills.
- Individuals must possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Series 7, 63 and 65 (or Series 7 and 66) required (may gain licenses after start – unlicensed candidates may be considered if willing to obtain licenses after start date).
- MBA, MS, JD, or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- CFA Charter holders or candidates preferred, or willingness to work toward CFA designation.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs