- Manage the assigned sales/service team.
- Actively be involved in new business development for target client segment ($25M+ investable assets).
- Present to clients a holistic approach, leveraging the entire DB platform.
- Focus on strategic asset allocation of client’s book in line with PWM delivery strategy.
- Determine the right coverage model in order to deliver comprehensive and personalized wealth management solutions and diversified strategies to meet the demands of clients.
- Focus on client retention and client profitability.
- Ensure current and prospective clients meet all KYC, AML suitability and all other corporate and regulatory compliance standards.
- Generate $2M/annual in new revenue production and $7MM plus in ongoing lending concentrated book or $5MM in investment management concentrated in book.
You will have:
- 15+ years of related experience Leadership qualities.
- Expansive knowledge of regional and local financial markets.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Drive and motivation to meet targets Exceptional performer.
- Consistently wins large new relationships.
- 57 and S66 registered.
- CFA or CFP designation or MBA preferred.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs