An innovative global training and information company seeks an experienced Senior Marketing Manager for their Compliance Solutions Product Line. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for product marketing initiatives including go-to-market, field enablement, and on-going marketing support for the Compliance product portfolio. The Manager will provide guidance and positioning of the service team and demand support to help drive revenue targets. He/She will position the product suite in market, coordinate product launches, and deliver content to the Compliance and Corporate Marketing staff to drive awareness and pipeline generation.
- Serve as a true SME in the marketplace to articulate a deep vision the company’s products and services.
• Build go-to-market strategy, plans and activities that support corporate and sales targets for Compliance business
• Develop the positioning and messaging for the product, consistent with our target market(s). Work with content and writing staff to develop compelling assets that support Compliance GTM strategy.
• Work with broad Compliance team to develop and implement product launch plans for Compliance products
• Lead on-going product marketing programs including user groups, customer newsletters and customer stories
• Develop focused field enablement tools, processes and programs
• Key liaison between Compliance staff, Corporate Marketing, and Sales teams
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing demand generation and/or product marketing
- Experience in developing marketing programs and plans to achieve sales targets
- Mastery of net new customer acquisition, customer retention, and cross-sell/expansion activities
- Experience working with B2B direct and/or partner sales force
- Skill in developing buyer personas and sales enablement tools
- Experience developing content to support marketing plans
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively present and sell information both within the firm and with outside clients
- Goal-oriented self-starter who can motivate sales and marketing teams
- Proven track record of success in setting aggressive deadlines and meeting them
- Superior verbal and written communication skills –
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enterprise software or eLearning experienced a plus but not required
- Subject matter experience with legal compliance, employee safety and health, and/or food and alcohol safety, a plus
Please contact James Defranco at 212-997-3163 for more information and send resumes to James@ComplianceSearch.com