What will you do?
- Global accountability to providing accurate and timely compliance reporting to IT partners and Risk and Security Services leadership.
- Assist in investigation and triage activities of security-related vulnerabilities that pose a significant threat to the organization.
- Provide regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reporting of security configuration, anti-virus and vulnerability compliance levels for technology platforms enterprise wide.
- Develop and maintain analytics and reporting dashboards for compliance related metrics and KRIs for the organization.
- Help maintain the vulnerability monitoring rules and profiles to keep the monitoring relevant and up to date with a minimal level of false positives.
What do you need to succeed?
- 5+ years of technical experience in a large enterprise environment with demonstrated ability to analyze complex security vulnerabilities
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate in technical and non-technical environments
- Proven ability to work in a complex, fast-paced, and rapidly changing operations environment
- Experience in information-security and other general IT functions
- Understanding of key security concepts and analytical techniques
- Bachelor degree in computer and/or IT related disciplines
- Experience in a Vulnerability Management or Security Operations Centre environment
- Certifications in information security preferred (eg. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GCIH)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies