Coordinate with different parties on AML Compliance related system implementation, maintenance and enhancements. Generate, compile and analyze data in order to deliver timely and accurate Management Information (MI) reports for AML Compliance. Carry out AML compliance monitoring program and conduct quality assurance review to ensure the adherence to internal compliance control and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with different parties on relevant system implementation and the subsequent maintenance and enhancement.
- Deliver timely reporting of various MI reports to department heads, senior management and governance committees.
- Analyze and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and drive remediation action within the Compliance function.
- Design and maintain dashboards and metrics that allow compliance to dynamically monitor compliance risk and operation, ensure timely escalation of significant issues to management.
- Provide accurate and timely information for internal / external audits, regulatory examinations, enquiry or survey.
- Perform AML compliance monitoring program on the Bank’s various activities.
- Conduct monthly quality assurance review for the AML team and prepare the review result to management.
- Degree holder preferably in Information Technology, Statistics, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Holder of Associate AML Professional (AAMLP) Certificate or Certified AML Professional (CAMLP) Certificate under the HKMA ECF on AML/CFT is a must.
- 6-7 years’ Information Technology or compliance experience preferably in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies.
- Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services.
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).