To carry out AML compliance monitoring program and conduct quality assurance review to ensure the adherence to internal compliance control and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Perform AML compliance monitoring program on the Bank’s various activities.
- Conduct monthly quality assurance review for the AML team and prepare the review result to management.
- Conduct analysis on the results of quality assurance reviews and recommend remedial training or other appropriate follow-up action(s).
- Identify and escalate areas of potential risk and/or quality improvement areas.
- Liaise with regulators and handle the ad hoc examinations, surveys, enquiries, etc raised by them from time to time in the AML compliance area.
- Take up other assignments from time to time directed by the Team Head or the management of Compliance Department.
- Degree holder preferably in Law, Accounting or business-related disciplines.
- 6-7 years’ legal, general audit or AML compliance experience preferably in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies.
- Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services.
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels and to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).