- Oversight of monthly fund of funds net asset valuation reporting; this involves review and analysis of monthly financials, capital activities and performance allocations, management fee and incentive fee calculations, rebates and rates of return.
- Review and confirm fund estimates, general ledger and NAV from the fund administrator. Understanding of foreign currency revaluation, FX hedging, corporate actions and other trade related reconciliations.
- Cash management functions including projections and administrative fee/invoice review and payments, subscriptions/capital calls and redemptions/distributions.
- Work with administrator and internal groups related to investor reporting, estimates and capital activity and interact with the portfolio manager, operations, and custodians.
- Assist with new business and fund launches, review of fund documents including the Private Placement Memorandum, limited partnership agreement, Investment Management Agreement, understanding fee structure and pricing/valuation.
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors and Tax consultants
- Yearly audit preparation and understand GAAP accounting rules and pronouncements that apply to alternative investment funds
- Review of tax returns including F1065 and K-1’s
- Work with Legal, Compliance, Finance, Fund On-boarding and Risk groups as needed.
- Assist with various projects necessary to implement efficient and timely reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- At least 3 years of strong accounting experience in the hedge fund or hedge fund-of-funds environment
- Should have experience managing people – preferred but not required
- Proficient in advanced Excel skills
- Candidate should be a self-starter and be able to work independently and seek / solve issues proactively; have a strong emphasis to details
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a team player
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs