- Liaise with counterparts in EMEA and US to facilitate APAC business compliance with Global regulations.
- Be the compliance representative of business projects which has a FXLM, Rates and G10 nexus. [For example, Cross Border Marketing project, Cross Border Booking project]
- Work with regulatory compliance and business functions on new and upcoming regulatory changes, MAS Consultation Papers.
- Work with Singapore regulatory compliance team in advising business on SG licensing matters.
- Coordination of completion of all MAS and SGX questionnaires for Global Markets which entails coordinating for the right answers from many stakeholders.
- Work with Local Compliance in advising business on regulations (such as currency controls and licensing requirements) in APAC jurisdictions. This will entail managing the communications between business and local compliance in arriving at a balanced and mutually satisfactory outcome.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs