In this position, you will assist Financial Center (Branch) Managers in maintaining bank operations and provide support to Private Client Groups in providing personalized banking services to clients. Your general knowledge of banking products will aid in responding to inquiries and requests regarding accounts. If you are client centric, proactive and collaborative, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Travel to various locations and assist with Financial Center operations including: opening and closing financial center, invoice payments, overrides, financial center proof, financial center reports, audits, etc
- Oversee, coach and motivate Tellers in the absence of Financial Center Manager; assist with training
- Coordinate and assist back office operations in resolving operational issues, including proof, investigations and wire transfer requests
- Assist Private Client Groups with wire transfers, new account paperwork, foreign wires, collections etc.
- Prepare, review, and ensure compliance with new account documentation and wire transfer requirements
- Provide excellent client service and respond to inquiries/requests from clients; promptly resolve issues regarding client accounts
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a branch setting managing tellers, handling financial center operations and compliance, required (i.e. Head Teller, Teller Supervisor, Assistant Branch Manager, etc)
- Experience with opening business accounts, reviewing new account documentation and wire transfers preferred; commercial banking, or private banking experience a plus
- Must be able to travel to Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, and other locations as needed
- Client-service oriented and enthusiastic team player with a positive can-do attitude; able to maintain positive relationships with managers, tellers, clients, and various Private Client Groups
- Strong leadership ability to direct, coach, motivate and supervise staff
- Excellent problem solving skills, able to manage multiple projects/priorities and work well in a changing dynamic environment
- High School Diploma or GED required