Our client is looking for a Senior Counsel Attorney to join their team. The Senior Counsel Attorney will assist their clients in establishing and designing, enhancing and maintaining, reviewing and monitoring Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Economic and Trade Sanctions (ETS) compliance programs. Also, establishing, enhancing and maintaining, reviewing and monitoring Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Economic and Trade Sanctions (ETS) compliance programs. The position will report directly to the Assistant General Counsel.
The specific responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Advising on significant US and non-US legal and regulatory changes;
- Driving a culture of compliance across the company;
- Resolving compliance enforcement disputes
- Advise on Global Trade Compliance-related due diligence activities
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum seven years in experience at a large multinational corporation and or some large law firm experience.
- Must be action oriented;
- Comfortable working in a matrixed environment;
- Open and flexible to change;
- Able to write and communicate clearly;
- Strong business acumen;
- Pragmatic approach to international AML Sanctions trade and compliance;
- & able to manage and effectively communicate the flow of information up, down and across the corporate hierarchy.
Education / Work Experience Required:
- Juris Doctor from top law school
- Experience working for a company with oil and gas leader
- Minimum of seven (7 ) years experience
- Most possess expert knowledge of AML Sanctions Trade Regulations – Foreign Trade Regulations
Please email resumes to Brian Jacobs – Brian@ComplianceSearch.com