You will be responsible for:
- Strengthen, optimize and develop our Compliance team in HK office, supporting global business
- Assist in tracking global regulatory development and coordinate with global compliance team in maintaining the global compliance program
- Correspond with internal and external customers on compliance issues, such as Client Complaints, Trade Audits and examinations
- Coordinate with Global Compliance Department & monitor standard business activities, functions and practices to ensure compliance with regulations and policies
- Provide compliance training to in-house staff
- Provide assistance on ad-hoc investigations in order to get background information to provide advice and recommendations
- Establishing and developing appropriate and effective internal compliance policies and procedures on any new regulatory requirements and business activities or products
- Comply, monitor and audit all statutory & relevant regulatory authorities’ requirements.
- Prepare on-going development of compliance monitoring programs that are used for monitoring assignments
- Identify key compliance risks and weaknesses and recommend enhanced procedures to improve operational efficiency and control
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned
- Basic Salary plus discretionary quarterly bonus
Ideal candidate should meet our below requirements:
- 2 to 4 years’ Compliance or relevant industry experience
- Degree in Commerce, Law, Audit or related disciplines.
- With professional qualification such as certified public accounts, qualified lawyers are credits.
- Able to demonstrate his leadership style by providing a sound compliance & business recommendations.
- Solid knowledge of regulatory requirements & good understanding of control concepts as well as compliance rules and regulations.
- Proficiency in English and Putonghua speaking & sound writing skills
- Able to read and input Simplified and Traditional Chinese is a must
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs