Our client, a global banking and financial services company, is looking for an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer with Audit, Testing, and Examinations experience to join their team. The Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Testing Officer is responsible for overseeing the AML Testing program to validate evidence of project completion.
This position identifies key risks and control points related to the projects under review and ensures appropriate testing of those key risks and control points, reports the results to the project owners, business and other senior managers, and monitors to confirm that any corrective action plans are implemented. This position will support the AML Testing Director in executing the AML testing program.
- Assisting in planning, management, oversight of Audit and Compliance Testing.
- Participating and leading AML testing reviews. Including preparation of work paper documentation in accordance with Global Compliance Testing standards.
- Collecting and reporting AML review results to: identify trends and areas of emerging risks; and communicate analysis to internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in approach to monitoring and addressing these emerging risks.
- Participating in AML governance forums to provide insight on the control environment and identified emerging risks, including project meetings related to upcoming pre-closure testing.
- Supporting regulatory, audit or third party activities related to AML Testing.
- Participating in the delivery of training resources and tools to support AML Compliance Testing resources and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experienced compliance professional with a strong understanding of Anti-Money laundering regulations and their application to financial services businesses (2+ years in a managerial role).
- Experienced in developing, leading and completing projects with risk/compliance testing components.
- Experience in Compliance Testing or Internal/External Audit (7+ years).
- Experience assessing regulatory areas to develop annual testing plans.
- Experience interacting with regulators.
- Ability to gain an understanding of Corporate and product-specific policies/control environment, as well as key regulatory requirements.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with peers and business leaders.
- Strong leadership and talent development skills
- Proven ability to manage a diverse and disparate team and rationalize existing resources
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to manage team priorities to meet deadline
- Experience in dealing with cross-border and international business strategic direction and standards for Consumer-focused banking, lending, investments and insurance products globally.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com