- Sterling National Bank is an organization committed to strong growth. Our significant accomplishments are a direct result of continuous hard work by our solid team of dedicated professionals. As we continue to grow and expand across all business sectors we seek talented individuals who can meet our demands for success.
- Our competitive advantage is our people who tirelessly work to exceed expectations.
- We have something special here at Sterling. We not only offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits we are also characterized by an unwavering commitment to high achievement, we offer a diverse environment hosting a multitude of dedicated, talented and driven individuals who value honesty, integrity and go above and beyond for their clients.
- It’s an exciting time to work for Sterling National Bank. If you are looking for a unique employment experience and are driven to achieve in a dynamic growth-minded environment you have come to the right place.
What you will do:
Under minimal supervision and working closely with the commercial lenders, underwrite a wide array of credit requests and events in a manner that provides for approving authorities informative/evaluative written recommendations supporting loan risk ratings in accordance with Bank standards, practices and policies. Engage externally prepared real estate and environmental appraisals, conduct appraisal reviews and evaluate, on a continuous basis, vendor adherence to performance standards. Provide training and assistance as needed and effectively manage assigned projects and recurring reporting responsibilities.
- Career commitment to commercial lending and portfolio risk management
- Top tier performance credentials in all credit disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Education: College degree, including accounting and finance
- Experience: 3 years credit and risk management experience