Our client, a global banking and financial services firm, is looking for a Senior Business Control Specialist to join their team. The Senior Business Control Specialist will provide analytical support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF. Also, they will gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans, prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management. They will act as an ambassador of the risk culture. Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience and may manage staff.
- Collaborating with the central GBMT Risk and Control process/program owners create an environment of self examination, to identify, escalate, debate, and remediate risk.
- Manage Equity Technology field of risk and associated remediation including CMS-Observations, Self Identified, Audit and Regulatory raised issues.
- Manage adherence to the GMT risk programs RCSA, SOX, Unified and Critical Applications with QA, Reporting and Governance.
- Manage requirements for Business Continuity with robust planning and testing.
- Govern adherence to the banks policies and standards.
- Oversee compliance to the Global Information Security control programs, policies and standards.
- Governance Key Risk Reporting on a monthly basis to Equity Technology.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Manage the enhancement of the QA program working with GBMT Risk and Control to perform more horizontal and deep dive self assessments
- Manage the creation of risk items within the enterprise tools, providing review and input to ensure risk are captured at the correct level and contain the relevant information required by various control partners and management
- Provide guidance and coaching to application teams on the use of risk tools and processes
- Ensure processes are in place to remediate issues in a timely manner
- Provide input to Key Risk Reporting
- Manage cross functional projects driving communication and coordination across multiple technology development and support teams within Equities Technology
- Manage various GBMT process and program and control partner requirements including participation to regular routines to ensure timely completion of objectives and process deliverables for risk and control
- Lead and/or coordinate special projects as requested by management
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets
- Exposure to Technology Risk (COSO/COBIT)
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com