A Regional Bank in the Washington DC Metro Area seeks Senior BSA Compliance Manager.
- Coordinate, oversee and monitor an effective day-to-day BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance and BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Requirements in line with current industry best practices, regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Ensure all required regulatory reporting is conducted accurately and on time, including Currency Transaction Reports (“CTRs”) and Suspicious Activity Reports as defined by the U.S. Department of the Treasury (“SARs”) to FinCEN, as well as FinCEN 314(a)and 314(b) procedures and reporting
- Serve in an AML/BSA advisory and oversight capacity to bank LOBs and internal departments. Conduct departmental meetings and compliance controls monitoring oversight for key stakeholders across the organization
- Train new hires, existing staff, branch staff and the executive team as needed on a periodic basis.
- Conduct and facilitate the Bank’s BSA Annual Risk Assessment function.
- Conduct periodic self-assessments and management of the Compliance Testing/Quality Control program.
- Assist the BSA Officer in BSA audits and regulatory examinations.
- Serve as point person for updating compliance policies and procedures for the BSA Program.
- Stay current with developing industry and compliance trends, scams or schemes, and changes to law and regulations pertaining to the BSA, AML, OFAC and the USA Patriot Act.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in high volume environment
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work well independently and with others
• Basic knowledge of bank services and products
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Advanced Degree (JD, MA, or MBA)
- ACAMS (CRCM or CAFP) certification preferred
- Eight to ten years banking experience including branch/platform experience and knowledge of
Bank Secrecy Act regulatory requirements. BSA Experience Critical.
- Experience dealing directly with banking regulators and Risk Assessments desirable.
• Proficiency with Windows and Excel
- Experience managing teams and communicating across departments
Please contact JAMES DEFRANCO at 212-997-3163 for more information
Email Resumes to James@ComplianceSearch.com