Our Client, an investment bank is seeking a Senior Audit Supervisor who provides expertise, advice and counsel based on advanced business and/or audit experience to a complex business and/or across several business groups. Also provides leadership for projects and team activities. Proactively implements audit strategy for the sound application of risk based practices by defining audit scope, audit program, and review and test procedures. Exercises judgment and influences senior business managers and peers. Helps business partners balance their business strategy with appropriate risk management controls. Contributes to the development, implementation and communication of Audit’s missions, goals and strategies. Interacts with regulatory agencies, external consultants and other internal risk management groups.
- 7+ years of experience related to Global Markets within an Audit, Product Control, Middle Office, Operations/Business, Risk Management, Trading and/or Compliance function.
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets lines of business.
- In depth understanding of financial instruments; with a focus on fixed income, currencies, and commodities.
- Strong understanding of sales and trading functions; risk management metrics; valuation concepts; and market regulations and practices.
- Good understanding of support functions, including middle office, operations, and finance.
- Proficient in audit methodology, including a strong understanding of risk assessment and control processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate will be required to interact with staff and managers across audit teams as well as key stakeholders in business areas including Finance, Operations and Middle Office functions.
- Ability to work in a team environment, focus on high quality execution and lead audit assignments.
- Critical thinker, high energy, and intellectually curious.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- CPA/CFA/FRM preferred.
Please Email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com
Please visit our job board and news blog www.ComplianceJobs.com and www.ComplianceX.com