The Internal Audit Senior Analyst will be responsible for partnering with the Internal Audit Manager and Head of Internal Audit on audit related initiatives. Work involves leading or conducting performance, financial or compliance audit projects and providing input into development of the annual audit plan.
- Identifying and evaluating the organization’s risk areas and providing input into the development of the annual audit plan;
- Performing audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, conducting testing, and concluding on testing results;
- Conducting interviews and walkthroughs, reviewing documents and evidence, and preparing working papers;
- Identifying, developing and documenting audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed;
- Communicating the results of audit results via written reports and verbal presentations to management;
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships through individual contacts and meetings;
- Pursuing professional development opportunities via professional associations and internal/external training; and
- Performing various other tasks and projects as required.
- 4-5 years internal audit experience, experience on SOX compliance and/or SOC 1 engagements also relevant;
- Ability to apply internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, management principles and preferred business practices;
- Proven capability in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems and drawing logical conclusions;
- Track record in planning and project management and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting deadlines;
- Strong skills in resolving problems and negotiating issues; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, Outlook and other business software to prepare reports, memos and summaries.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong initiative and a self-starter with a proven ability to work with minimal supervision; and
- Flexible and team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is required. A CPA or CIA is preferred.
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com