- Serve as the primary POC for all security and compliance-related questions and projects for The Agora Companies in Europe.
- Work closely with those companies to assess security controls gaps.
- Provide recommendations on security control gaps or other security-related risks and threats.
- Track and maintain the compliance progress of the European companies from a security controls perspective.
- Stay up to date with the latest security vulnerabilities and compliance requirements.
- Develop and maintain documented security policies.
- Additionally act as the initial POC for any security incidents or possible breaches related to the European companies.
- 2 – 5 years of information security and/or compliance related work history.
- Knowledge of general Information Security (IS) controls and design.
- Understanding of security risks, threats, and recommendations for remediation.
- Knowledge and experience with IT security auditing.
- Team player with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be willing to travel up to 25% of the time (e.g. France, Ireland, Switzerland).
- Multilingual in French, Spanish, and/or German.
- General knowledge of common industry standards (e.g. PCI DSS, ISO 27001).
- General knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Technical knowledge of IT security and networking (e.g. IDS/IPS, firewalls, Active Directory, etc.).
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs