Participate in the execution and monitoring process of existing transactions along with aiding in the implementation process of new transactions (as required) funded in the Asset Backed Commercial Paper conduit and bank’s balance sheet.
- Prepare credit analysis including modelling of portfolio performance as well as financial modelling across a variety of asset classes (auto loan and lease, trade receivables, aircraft leasing, etc.) along with coordinating the credit process with the credit department
- Participate in the structuring and execution process of existing and new (as required) securitization transactions funded in the term Asset Backed Security or Asset Backed Commercial Paper markets
- Participate in the negotiation and liaison of key terms with external parties including clients, lawyers, other banks, etc.
- Monitor key transaction performance metrics on an on-going basis for the existing portfolio and alert the related Portfolio Manager when any issues arise with respect to non-compliance of a client within deal parameters
- Prepare presentations and pitch books for clients as required
- Participate in on-site due diligence reviews and client visits as required
- Participate in special projects as required
- Coordinate the transaction booking processes
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the US. Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time. Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Minimal education level
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a banking environment along with transacting with clients, and presenting credit applications / proposals. Minimum of 1 to 2 years securitization experience
Specialist Training Required
- Approved Person Registration
- Team spirit and ability to work in an international environment