- At Texas Capital Bank, we are driven by a single-minded and unwavering mission: to serve business and the individuals who run them. We use a consultative approach and innovative technologies to develop new ideas that give the bank and our clients a competitive advantage. We partner with our customers to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
- Headquartered in Dallas, Texas Capital Bank has offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, and we serve clients in a variety of industries from coast-to-coast.
- We are on the Forbes Best Banks in America list, and were named a top place to work by The Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicleand San Antonio Express-News.
The Candidate will act as the central point of contact, working with Correspondent sales to manage the counter-party risk associated with Correspondent Lending clients. Responsibilities will include assisting new clients with the Correspondent Lending new seller application process including document gathering, as well as assisting existing clients through the renewal and upgrade processes. The candidate will analyze the documents, evaluate the risk associated with the client, then render and prepare a written decision.
- Manage a pipeline of clients in varying stages of approval and renewal processes to ensure sound decisions and timely completion of deliverables
- Prepare, analyze and recommend actions regarding client approvals, renewals, changes, and upgrades
- Correctly assemble approval package through interaction with multiple parties (Account Executive, Senior Management, Legal Counsel, IT, Client, etc.)
- Accurately gather, track and examine documentation to ensure packages are complete
- Work closely with internal and external partners provide problem resolution
- Respond quickly to heavy email volumes and phone inquiries from multiple sources
- Act as a central point of contact and deliver superior responsiveness for new correspondents as they navigate the approval process, renewal process, or upgrade processes
- Function as a subject matter expert on the client application, approval, and renewal process
- Determine client’s experience and ability to deliver compliant, performing loans
- Review business Financial Statements for adherence to established guidelines
- Evaluate client insurance policies to ensure proper compliance with Texas Capital Bank policies
- Prepare legal documents for activation, including loan purchase agreements
- Ensure all documents are properly executed by client and Texas Capital Bank management
- Assess entity structure and review entity formation and governance documents
- Understand, interpret and respond to client and legal counsel questions
- Support field-based Regional Sales Managers / Account Executives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is in a business discipline preferred
- Counter-party and/or Risk Management experience preferred
- 3 – 6 years relevant experience in mortgage, banking, financial services, or client management experience focused on risk, underwriting, QA/QC, Compliance or audit preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to effectively communicate with business owners and C-level executives via phone and email; ability to work well with all levels of internal staff
- Extremely well organized, very detail-oriented, and able to manage a heavy workload
- Must possess a high degree of analytical, reasoning and decision making proficiencies with the ability to work independently
- General accounting knowledge of a company’s balance sheet and income statement
- Ability to manage work activity over several weeks through to completion
- Must be able to cope with interruptions and shift workload priorities quickly as required
- General knowledge of entity documents and structure for Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships and Trusts
- Commercial insurance policy knowledge preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience preferred