You will partner across WMTS, Risk, Information Security and others to ensure our house is in order and that Risk and Compliance is embedded in our way of working. You will contribute by providing subject matter and hands on expertise in application risk and compliance. You will provide timely reporting, metrics, analysis, training, meeting facilitation as well as serve as point of escalation.
What will you do?
- Work collaboratively to ensure risk and compliance is embedded in our way of working.
- Streamline the process to reduce the burden on application teams (from audit, and other requests).
- Work to ensure compliance and risk is managed
- Provide guidance and training to teams
- Partner with Risk and other areas on RBC wide initiatives and knowledge sharing.
- Internal audit and risk reviews.
- Provide timely status, metrics and reports
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 plus years in an audit and risk in an application and application development environment
- Understanding of SOX controls, Information security standards and other industry standards
- Team player, who works well under pressure
- Self-starter who is innovative and takes initiative.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent organizational, analytical, planning, documentation and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with personnel at all levels within the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to use common sense and ask the right questions.
- Detailed and Service oriented