An established local player and industry leader in the services space, our client is going through a phase of growth and transformation. As a result of these initiatives, they are looking for a dynamic Risk and Compliance Manager to join their team and add value to the business.
- Reporting to the Finance Head, the Risk and Compliance Manager will be responsible for enterprise risk and compliance activities of the organization.
- This will entail the conceptualization and development of a robust compliance framework, implementing and enforcing risk management policies and ongoing assessments to identify areas of risk across businesses and functions.
- Other responsibilities involve interaction with internal auditors, reviewing and updating business continuity plans, and establishing best practice tender policies.
- This individual will be working closely with the business especially as the organization is in the process of rolling out new services and products.
- The successful candidate should have a relevant finance degree with 8 – 10 years of experience, preferably with initial foundations from a Big 4 audit firm.
- Prior exposure in an audit, risk management and compliance role is key for the position. Aside from being communicative, detailed and a strong team player, the candidate must have a track record in project management, negotiation and relationship management.