A regional retail and commercial banks seeks a Compliance Analyst.
The compliance professional will assist the Compliance Department with daily tasks and responsibilities including, but not limited to, consumer complaints, investigations, monitoring and other matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance for the Compliance Department.
- Writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Prepare compliance monitoring schedule and perform compliance reviews.
- Develop manual training materials and assist with training bank personnel.
- Perform compliance investigations.
- Process customer complaints received which includes investigating the nature of the complaint, coordinating with internal departments or branches and providing a timely verbal/written response.
- Prepare compliance documents, spreadsheets and reports.
- Maintain electronic work papers, files and documentation.
- Update Internal Audit matrices relating to Compliance issues.
- Maintain Compliance Consultant Schedules.
- Follow up with bank employees and schedule training dates and times.
- Prepare meeting minutes and correspondence.
- Maintain Compliance files including policies, procedures, training and reports.
- Answer telephone calls and provide guidance for compliance related issues.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; Minimum of 3 years compliance related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong communication and organizational skills required.
Please send resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com