As an Associate Director, you’ll be focusing on Restructuring within our M&A team based in New York City. The Restructuring team is a new focused client effort for Corporate Client Services within the UBS Investment Bank that will work closely with industry groups, M+A, financial sponsors, leveraged finance, equities and capital markets teams at UBS to execute complex mandates. Specifically, the team will work across all industries on advisory assignments which include restructuring, distressed M+A, debt and equity capital raising, amendments, exchange offers and more for financially distressed companies. Additionally, the team will seek to represent companies, creditors, owners and other key stakeholders in restructuring transactions for public and private companies, both out of court and in bankruptcy.
Experience and Skills:
- A university degree in finance, accounting or law.
- Some experience in restructuring and/or leveraged finance, ideally.
- Solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others).
- An excellent communicator.
- A resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances.