We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Regulatory and Compliance Manager.
- Facilitates and coordinates activates across Regulatory requirements and Audits related to HK CDO function
- Assists in preparing responses for Regulatory bodies and other internal forums such as Risk Management Meetings
- Creates and maintains singular compliance requirement chart of all Data requirements that are part of HK CDO function
- Undertakes health checks as appropriate on various data related initiatives, programmes and write formal reports
- Coordinates activates across all lines of businesses to ensure BCBS compliance
- Supports other areas within the HK CDO team including matters related to Compliance and Governance
- Facilitates all interactions and dealings with HSBC internal control functions related to Data matters such as Regulatory Compliance and Legal
- Supports specific data centric projects and provide oversight or input as required
- Managing expectations of multiple stakeholders and resolving conflicts.
- Complex system landscape and data processes.
- Play a proactive role in the Group level Data Quality forums
- Will be a partner and point of contact for all regional data management matters
- Engage with and influence stakeholders and business SMEs in matters of data management
- Demonstrate leadership on Regulatory and Compliance matters. Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting
- Bachelor Degree or International Equivalent
- Banking experience with good business and product knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
- Ability to synthesize information into clear concise reports for Management
- Good planning skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement