- BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally. Job Summary BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
- Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Recruiting Senior Associate s responsible for managing the talent acquisition life cycle to include the placement of posting, identification and interviewing of the most qualified applicants, guidance on the selection of the best candidate and the extension of the offer. In this role, the Recruiting Senior Associate is also charged with partnering with senior management to assess and actively recruit for the talent acquisition needs of the assigned offices and/or business lines while also developing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates and talent acquisition sources to include, but not limited to, executive search agencies, professional organizations and career centers.
- Bachelors degree required, emphasis in human resources field preferred
- More than three (3) years of work experience in recruiting.
- Prior experience working within a middle market and/or large public accounting firm, or agency preferred
- Prior experience working as a member of a human resources practice preferred
- Prior experience working within a professional’s services environment preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience working with applicant tracking systems preferred(i.e., Kenexa)
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, specifically related to need for excellent telephone etiquette
- Capable of working in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with a focus on delivering projected results (high volume / high quality candidates)
- Commitment to and an understanding of the sense of urgency associated with the talent acquisition process
- Solid analytical and diagnostic skills necessary to proactively resolve unexpected inquiries and issues while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a team environment
- Comfortable initiating and/or responding to medium to high volume of calls daily
- Capacity to effectively manage and prioritize projects and tasks with a superior attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities with flexibility and creativity
- Capable of interacting with all levels of external and internal professionals while developing strong productive relationships
- Solid organizational and time management skills specifically relating to completion of appropriate follow through and status updates of effected parties
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs