- The Recruiter Sourcer works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. You will be a integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates care, tracking and recording actions in Workday for hiring compliance, recruiting, and sourcing.
- The successful candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferred HR, Business or Technical.
- 0-3 years recruiting, sourcing, closely related experience or an Internship in a talent acquisition/recruiting environment. Full life cycle recruiting experience would be ideal.
- Excellent Communication Skills. experience in building relationships.
- Experience with social media apps, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- MS office experience
- Self-motivated, results-driven team member
- Recruiting skill set to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels and the ability to utilize the most effective channels to source and generate qualified candidates as successful identification and adoption of emerging channels.
- A background of being a recruiting ambassador both physically in outreach to external organizations as well as electronically through social media venues.
- Industry knowledge of the external business environment, market trends, competitors, labor market and general talent availability with examples of translating this to fact based recommendations to hiring teams, managers or internal stakeholders.
- Ability to learn and grasp quickly changing new and emerging technical
- Ability to advise, customize, and bring expertise to the candidate experience
- Ability to demonstrate agility and effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios, work in a self-directed environment, and grasp new concepts and come up to speed quickly in response to new assignments.
- Able to come up with “out of the box” solutions despite ambiguity and be able to highlight and cover gaps as driven by business needs.
- Possesses knowledge of talent mapping methodologies, functions and vendors. Has the ability to reach out into the external market to effectively identify, attract and interact with passive candidates. Able to create a comprehensive plan for establishing and nurturing talent pipelines in alignment with dynamic business needs. Partners with other functions business functions to ensure demonstration of a cohesive and comprehensive talent map.
- A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hire process.
- Has established industry and professional peer connections to pulse and sense recruiting opportunity windows created by talent movements in the market
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company’s culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel’s business goals.