- The Quantitative Trading group is responsible for the execution of all trades for Graham’s systematic investment programs.
- The work for this role involves operational and technology activities supporting this systematic, rules-based approach to investing in multiple-asset classes.
- A number of proprietary software programs have been built to support and largely automate: data collection, signal generation, trade creation and execution for this systematic investment program. The employee will expect to be able to handle the following functions in addition to working on projects for the department:
- Daily monitoring of these applications to ensure proper functionality.
- Taking action to address any alerts generated by these applications, including alerting necessary personnel.
- When necessary, trade execution using execution platforms.
- The group is staffed 24 hours in Rowayton during the week and the employee, once trained, will need to be available to work alternate shifts, either Asia or Europe. The employee will be expected to work most US holidays, and occasionally on Sundays.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg.
- Working knowledge of Excel and demonstrated interest and facility with technology and automated programs.
- Interest in understanding complex systems and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Series 3 or equivalent trading experience.
- Experience with trading futures, options on futures, FX, FX options and cash equities.
- SQL experience.
- FIX monitoring experience.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs