- We provide a wide range of services in the local community; these include supported accommodation, children’s, youth and family work and health & wellbeing facilities.
- We want all of our staff to thrive. We are committed to work life balance, having fun, and inspiring each other to great things. We believe our leaders should make as real and significant difference to our organisation. We focus on people strengths as a basis for leadership development.
- We are currently recruiting a Quality & Compliance Officer to work as part of a small, friendly and dedicated team, providing high quality support to contribute to our drive for excellence and the effective delivery of Internal Scrutiny, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Governance, Risk Management and Impact Measurement across the organisation.
Help us realise our potential for excellence:
- Undertake audits and contribute to the development of quality improvement plans
- Keep up to date with good practice guidance and regulatory requirements
- Develop and review policies and procedures
- Collate information, undertake reporting and analysis of quantitative and qualitative performance information
- Support the embedding of organisational processes, including business planning, risk management, health & safety, data protection and safeguarding to name a few
- Act as administrator to the Board and its sub-committees, co-ordinating papers for meetings and taking minutes
Our Benefits Package:
For those who want to be part of what we do, we offer a comprehensive employee benefit package. Working with us you will get:
- The satisfaction of working for a charity that improves people’s lives on a daily basis
- Great colleagues and an exciting working environment where no two days are the same
- Contributory Pension Scheme (with up to 6.5% of salary employer contribution)
- Life Assurance Scheme (which pays out 4 x salary)
- Free Gym Membership and discounted family memberships (Romford site)
- 50% discount on YMCA provided childcare
- Interest free season ticket loan for travel
- Training and leadership development opportunities
- Great opportunities to engage with the national and international YMCA movement, including international travel opportunities
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs