You will have consistent record on applying large-scale program management methodology and have deep experience and understanding of technology, cross-functional team management, change management, and organizational dynamics.
- Identify, develop and implement tools for appropriate project tracking and monitoring.
- Inform and communicate across finance channels/divisions to ensure collaboration and understanding.
- Interface regularly with key leadership to define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges.
- Lead the risk, issue and change resolution process and work with other leaders to take corrective action as necessary.
- Lead the OKR dashboard including collecting and monitoring metrics/KPIs, and ensuring the alignment of KPIs with OKR processes.
- Ensure compliance with project management process, tools and methods across the finance tools portfolio.
- Support portfolio management of Fin Tech projects executed within the team.
- Implement project metrics tracking to ensure that milestones and projects are delivered by target dates.
- Handles risk management including critical path, risk assessment, scenario creation and analysis.
- 7 years of project management, product development, and/or other relevant finance experience.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior leaders.
- Experience working with and running globally distributed teams is preferred.
- Excellent Communicator and can bridge effectively with leaders.
- Self starter, fierce task-master.
- Have at least one domain expertise and detail oriented.
- Experience in hyper growth and/or pre-IPO.
- Leadership and people management skills, internal as well as vendor and partner.
- A team oriented leader and comfortable collaborating with all level of Uber employees, management, executives.