Following mandated deadlines using applicable software program(s), ensure Environmental Management System (EMS), Quality Management System (QMS), Serco Management System (SMS) and any other relevant metrics are established, implemented, and maintained in accordance with compliance benchmarks including but not limited to ISO 14001/9001 International Standards.
- Ensure Serco Management System (SMS) compliance is maintained; recommend and implement actions to address SMS variances, and track status ensuring deadlines are met.
- Enhance Serco-wide EMS, QMS and SMS awareness via frequent supportive face-to-face section visits, communications, awareness briefings and training sessions.
- Understand and apply responsibilities outlined in the Statement Of Work; other contractual documentation, compliance metrics, deliverables, and reports must be monitored, tracked, and completed accurately, and on time.
- Build ongoing partnerships with Serco team to proactively plan, capture and coordinate KPI information gathering following scheduled deadlines.
- Responsible to coordinate and respond to all customer QA matters/concerns.
- Coordinate with the applicable manager(s), including Serco subcontractors to successfully develop a comprehensive internal auditing regimen.
- Successful completion of an ISO 9000 or 14000 Lead Auditors course through a recognized Registrar is required.
- Degree in a business/communications or other applicable program of studies is an asset.
- Five years in quality and/or environmental management is preferred however five years auditing experience in either discipline will be considered.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Level II security clearance is required.
- Intermediate level of computer skills is required.
- Possession of a valid Class 5 NL driver’s license is required.