We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You the opportunity to act as the primary department interface to provide compliance and regulatory advice to the investment solutions, product sales and execution teams supporting the private banking business in Singapore with regards to product launches and ongoing business
- You the responsibility to review and approve marketing material and other sales documents for all products offered to clients of the private banking business in Singapore
- You the chance to provide timely and comprehensive advice to the front office in the design and implementation of controls in the product sales and marketing process, in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements in Singapore
- You the opportunity to participate in new business initiatives and the product due diligence process by providing timely and comprehensive advice from a compliance and regulatory perspective
- You the task of monitoring the issuance of new or revised regulations in Singapore and collaborating closely with the business to ensure compliance with the regulations, including advising on the implementation of the relevant processes and controls to mitigate regulatory and compliance risk.
- You the responsibility for monitoring the issuance of consultation papers by the regulator and coordinating feedback from the relevant stakeholders for submission as necessary
- You the opportunity to participate in project work as a Compliance liaison to support the business in the implementation of new innovations
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of Compliance experience in the banking industry or related work experience with a regulatory body
- In-depth knowledge of the Banking Act, Securities and Futures Act, and Financial Advisors Act as well as corresponding regulatory notices and guidelines in Singapore
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders in the bank, including other risk and control functions, front office and other members of the Compliance team regionally and globally