- Lead coordination coverage for Private Equity Sponsors related to financing opportunities.
- Manage efforts internally around sponsor selection and outreach.
- Develop relationships with key parties at sponsors.
- Identify likely transaction opportunities generating revenue with acquirers and targets.
- Prioritize calling efforts and maintain databases to coordinate across MUFG.
- Generate acquisition finance revenues comprised of lending, capital market and advisory fees.
- Support overall development and enhancement of private equity client relationships in partnership with Relationship Managers (RMs) to position MUFG with sponsors as top tier financial institution.
- Act as project leader, coordinating with US Wholesale Banking (USWB) coverage RMs, PMG, Leveraged Finance and other product groups to facilitate sponsor related financing transactions and ensure timely response and requisite approvals.
- Assist with executing financing transactions, generating revenue through lending, advisory, capital markets and related fee opportunities.
- Job responsibilities include frequent business development meetings with clients to assist in supporting relationship management development for Mitsubishi Union Securities and generating referral opportunities for MUS.
- Support Corporate Advisory effort developing private equity sponsor relationships to position MUFG to participate in LBO and related sponsor financings.
- Close integration with USWB coverage teams across verticals and Leveraged Finance team to support ongoing coverage via analysis.
- Dialog with sponsor representatives and portfolio companies on strategy, capital structure and acquisition financing.
- Coordinate with other USWB & Investment Banking product groups to lead financings.
- A Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is preferable.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in Investment Banking.
- Extensive finance and M&A experience related to structuring and executing M&A transactions.
- Prior M&A Structuring Valuation and formal financial analysis training.
- Strong client presentation and management skills.
- Series 7 / 79, 63 and 24 licenses.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs