Job Duties in Brief:
- Interact with senior management and manage overall client relationships
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients
- Work alongside our integration team to establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Coordinate with Operations group, Financial Statement group, Tax group, and Investor Relations group
- Maintain a pro-active customer focus at all times
- Enhance current servicing levels and deliver beyond client expectations
- Develop & implement best practice standards and drive towards efficiencies
- Establish & document business contingency plans for all areas of responsibility
- Participate in and lead projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business
- Visit clients on periodic basis to evaluate service quality and identify client priorities
- Assist in the resolution of complex client issues
- Participate and ultimately lead client pitches alongside the business development team
- Set challenging team goals & empower people to achieve them
- Keep people focused on critical goals & deadlines through frequent & consistent communication
- Motivate people by creating a high performance environment that is both challenging & exciting
- Promote & support change initiatives within the business
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives as part of the management team
- Provide staff management support to the managers, assisting them to effectively deal with staff issues
- Actively participate in the recruitment process
- 12 to 15years private equity experience working at a fund administrator or private equity fund
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
- Skills in negotiation, business planning and budgeting, margin analysis, rating agency relations and technical accounting.
- Familiarity with Investran
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and other comprehensive basis of accounting
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel).
- CPA designation a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA designation a plus
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs