- The position entails a wide range of responsibilities including industry research, valuation analyses, transaction structuring, due diligence/deal execution, deal sourcing, and portfolio company monitoring.
- The position will include frequent interaction with the management teams of current and prospective portfolio companies and with many internal and external constituencies.
- The individual must have a strong work ethic with outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and writing skills, commercial instincts, and strong undergraduate academic achievement and involvement are also required.
- An MBA is a plus but not required.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs