- First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business.
- We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
- The individual will be responsible for evaluating private equity and select hedge fund managers in a dynamic, fast paced environment; preparing investment memorandums for the investment committee, coordinating with operational and compliance due diligence, monitoring existing fund managers on a quarterly bases, writing alternative investment strategy papers and assisting with special projects.
Reviewing, researching, writing up and presenting new alternative fund private equity and hedge fund investments.
Leading or co-leading the diligence process, evaluating manager track record and underlying portfolio companies, and structuring and negotiating investment terms.
Conducting on-going monitoring of existing funds.
Maintaining a pipeline of new funds. Expanding fund origination funnel by deepening existing relationships and finding new opportunities.
Contribuing towards AIternative Investment strategy based on evolving themes and in-line with the CIO’s asset allocation models.
- The successful candidate should have initiative and a strong work ethic;
- The candidate must be organized with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- He/She must be team-oriented and possess strong integrity and professionalism.
Bachelors degree is required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred. 3-5 years of experience.
Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.