- Managing a team of accountants who act as daily points of contact for our clients.
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, reconciliations, and preparation of work paper packages.
- Coordination of external audits, Form PF filings, Management Company reporting requirements.
- Review and Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and partner capital recording packages including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents.
- Assisting with integrating new clients onto the TNR software package.
- Interacting with clients at various levels and maintain client relationship.
- Responding to client inquiries and requests.
- Preparation of client service plans, calendars and timelines.
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA a plus
- 8+ years experience in private equity and direct lending accounting a must.
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call and distribution calculations, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements.
- Knowledge of partnership accounting.
- Knowledge of US GAAP Prior supervisory experience.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Solid client relationship management skills.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs