- This position is in Schwab Corporate Real Estate group in support of our Independent Branch Services (IBS) team.
- The Independent Branch Services (IBS) team is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy and design for a branch model that expands Schwab’s retail branch footprint through independently owned and managed locations. This broader geographic footprint will help Schwab’s high-service, high-value brokerage model reach millions more investors. Having more local points of contact will help Schwab build on our strong national brand, capture a greater share of assets, and come closer to delivering our promise to retail investors.
What you’ll do:
- Provide general support to the Sr. Portfolio Manager for Independent Branch Services.
- Build and maintain relationships with client groups, specifically Independent Branch Services Market Leaders, Sales Directors, Program Office staff and Corporate Real Estate staff.
- Lead conversations with Independent Branch Leaders, Independent Branch Staff and CRE staff to drive consensus on lease agreements and scope of project work.
- Coordinate internal and external partners to keep projects flowing to timely completion.
- Track lease expiration dates and option dates to ensure timely decision making for lease renewals.
- Facilitate and track routing and signature of various documents/forms/lease documents
- Ensure adherence to Independent Branch Program standards.
- Create materials that will facilitate site selection decision making.
What you have:
- Four year college/university degree required
- 5 years of experience in real estate industry, project management, strategy, or relationship management.
- Knowledge of commercial office and retail real estate, and familiarity with commercial property leases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Relationship focused individual with
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, strong sense of ownership, good judgment, adaptable and ability to thrive in fast moving environment.
- Experience with franchising a plus.
- Must be familiar and proficient with personal computer and PC based software such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience with SalesForce, CoStar and Archibus a plus.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs