- Know how to make it simple? Understand how to translate new concepts into meaningful documents? Let’s talk!
- The Policy Compliance Specialist is responsible for maintaining and documenting policies and procedures, workflows, software reference manuals, and forms. The role plays a key role in of the change management process, collaborating with key stakeholders to review, document, and implement policy and procedure changes that benefit the organization. The Policy Compliance Specialist will research, write and understand the functionality and purpose of products and services, then translate this understanding into text that is easily absorbed and understood by any reader.
- Post-secondary education in English, Communications or Business
- Minimum of 2 years of professional technical writing experience
- Ability to create materials in a range of styles or as per prescribed style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong writing, content development and editing skills
- Ability to adapt to and learn new software quickly
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to quickly become an expert in content material
- Skilled at document formatting and design
- Experience in reporting and results analysis
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs