This role will:
Own internet website development and maintenance of PGIM Investments, UCITS, Target Date, and ETF sites. Ownership refers to driving the technology strategy for the product and marketing day-to-day operations, leading to business outcomes. Partnering with product and marketing team to deliver on the committed product roadmap with world-class quality and timing. Direct development team dedicated to supporting Performance Communication technology. Team up with other managers and leaders within the Technology organization to develop working processes to aid in delivery. Collaborate with technical architects for functional design, data management, business intelligence and marketing automation across the organization to adopt and share best digital technology practices.
- Overall experience of 10+ years with several years in Software Development with much of earned in product companies building mid to large-scale web-based products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Experience working very closely with application development teams and software engineers to deliver infrastructure solutions in a collaborative, innovative manner
- Has prior experience on implementing large scale technology projects, collaborating with multiple teams within the business unit, corporate technology, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations to optimize outcomes. Ability to be an effective leader in a fast paced, pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate plans into phased actions. Must be able to interact and work with peers and leadership in the various departments within the company assisting in achieving all corporate goals and objectives
- Very team oriented, extensive understanding and responsibility in project and program management principles, with explicit experience in the application of these principles to operational infrastructure environment
- Has a track record of great engineering management, and an ability to coach, mentor and motivate software engineers.
- An ability to thrive in a ‘production’ culture and push the limits of an agile development process, while maintaining a high performance cohesive team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to coach and mentor software developers and engineers and operations resources for personal and professional growth
- Has a customer-driven mindset and insatiable appetite for engineering excellence and drive for outcomes
- Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
- We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
- Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.