- Conduct the high risk customer annual review and ensure its timely completion.
- Coordinate with frontline colleagues to collect information for reviewing high risk customers.
- Assist AML Team Head to provide compliance advisory support in the aforesaid specific area (the Specific Area) of Compliance function to all business and support units of the Bank.
- Perform regular tracking on all outstanding regulatory issues or findings not yet solved or responded by the Bank in the Specific Area.
- Raise and maintain compliance awareness among staff by providing them with relevant information, publications and training on compliance matters in the Specific Area.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required by AML Team Head.
- Degree holder preferably in Law, Accounting or business-related disciplines.
- 1-2 years legal, general audit or compliance experience preferably in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory body.
- Good knowledge in banking laws, operations, products and services.
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs